Are you having Snapchat login problems, even after providing the right password? Then, the first step is,
check your connection. But, Snapchat login problems can occur due to various reasons, and there are also a few solutions to solve your Snapchat login problems.
- Update your Snapchat, yes, it could solve the problem sometimes.
- Try resting your network settings,
- And try uninstalling the Snapchat and reinstall it again to solve the login problems.
Update your Snapchat
It is one of the best and easy ways to solve the problems. If you unable to login into you Snapchat account, then check if your Snapchat app needs updating.
The iOS 11 login error is the most common error on Snapchat, but if it needs any updates and if it gets updated, then it may get rid of all problems at once.
- From your Home Screen, open the App Store
- Press on the Update button located on the bottom
- If any updating waiting for Snapchat, then you can see them there. Now, press update to get Snapchat updated.
Another possibility that you can consider doing is by reducing your iPhone overall to iOS 10 if you are unable to log in to Snapchat at all even after trying to solve the pesky problems. However, if you try to downgrade your iPhone, then you can no longer update your iPhone.
Reset your Network Settings
Resetting your network setting can also fix the Snapchat login problems sometimes, it is also an easy fix to do, and all that you need to do is press reset button to reset your network settings. Now, you can solve your Snapchat problems as everything runs smoothly.
Use your home screen to launch your settings, press general, and then press reset that is located at the bottom of the screen. Now press reset network settings.
Once you restart your iPhone, try to log in into Snapchat again.
Uninstall and Reinstall
Sometimes, to fix any major problem, you need to begin from the beginning, which means you have to uninstall the Snapchat app. Once you uninstall the app from your iPhone and then restart your iPhone. Then again reinstall Snapchat in the similar way as you would do it through the App Store. Once you reinstall the Snapchat, try to log in again. This technique works for many people.
How to fix Snapchat login issues on Android
Many Android users face these Snapchat login problems when they try to open the app, they get the standard message that says “Your Login temporarily failed, please try again after some time”
Snapchat has mentioned that the Android Snapchat users are the ones that mostly encounter these messages compared to other users. There are a few other reasons are also included for this message to appear on the phone screen of Android users. The Snapcaht suggests three things to try if you are not able to login to Snapchat.
- Make sure to use only the official Snapchat app available in Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Check if your system date and clock is correct
- Also, confirm that you use valid Google Account on your Android device.